Перейти к содержанию

Привязка ключа Пежо

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Вероятно многие сталкивались с этим процессом по разным причинам, было бы неплохо наконец собрать в одном месте все способы привязки ключей на разных моделях Пежо. Причины привязки могут быть разные, севшая батарейка, ремонт ключа и т.д., скажем вот один из предложенных мне способов привязки ключа

Пежо 406:

1. Повернуть ключ в положение ON (включено)

2. Нажать большую кнопку на пульте и удерживать 10 секунд

3. Повернуть ключ в положение OFF (выключено)

4. Проверить на работоспособность

Второй способ:

1. Повернуть ключ в положение ON (включено)

2. Нажать большую кнопку два раза

3. Повернуть ключ в положение OFF (выключено)

4. Проверить на работоспособность

Вот, нашел и выложил у себя (тут не получилось, жесткие ограничения по размеру приклеиваемых файлов) интересный pdf файл, там инструкция по привязке ключей на разные модели автосов:

# Chrysler System 2 Screen Plan - ADD KEY# Chrysler System 2 Screen Plan - ERASE KEY SET# Daewoo Systems Screen Plan - ADD KEY# Daewoo Systems Screen Plan - ERASE KEY SET# FORD PAT 1 System (and Variants)# FORD PAT 1 System (and Variants)# FORD PAT 2 System (and Variants)# FORD PAT 2 System (and Variants)# FORD PAT 3 System - DESCRIPTION# FORD PAT 3 System - ADD KEY# FORD PAT1 System (and Variants)# Honda System 2 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Honda System 3 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Mitsubishi System 1 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Peugeot/Citroen CPH System Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Peugeot & Citroen BSI 2 (and Variants)# Fiat System 2 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Fiat System 3 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# GM Vauxhall System 1 Screen Plan - ADD KEY# GM Vauxhall System 1 Screen Plan - ERASE KEY or ERASE KEY SET# GM Vauxhall System 2 Screen Plan - ADD KEY# GM Vauxhall System 2 Screen Plan - ERASE KEY SET# GM Vauxhall System 1&2 Screen Plan - ADD REMOTE# GM Vauxhall System 1&2 Screen Plan - ERASE REMOTE SET# Hyundai System 1 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Hyundai System 2 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Suzuki System 1 Screen Plan - ADD KEY# Suzuki System 1 Screen Plan - ERASE KEY SET# Suzuki System 2 Screen Plan - ADD KEY# Suzuki System 2 Screen Plan - ERASE KEY SET# Renault System 12-Pin Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Renault System 8-Pin Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# ROVER 5-AS Screen Plan - PROGRAM REMOTE SET# VAS System 1 & 2 Screen Plan - PROGRAM KEY SET# Why Program Remotes?# FORD PUMA 1997 - 02 With Infra-Red Remotes# FORD PUMA 1997 - 02 With Radio frequency Remotes# FORD MONDEO 1993 - 96 Remotes# FORD MONDEO 1996-00 With Infra-Red Remotes# FORD MONDEO 2001+, COUGAR 1998 - 01 Remotes# FORD SCORPIO 1994 - 98 Remotes# FORD GALAXY 1995+ Infra-Red & Radio Remotes# HONDA ACCORD 1998+, CIVIC, COUPE, 2001+, JAZZ 2001+, HR-V 1999+, Prelude 1997 - 01 Remotes# HONDA CIVIC (5 door)# DAEWOO Lanos 2001+, Leganza 1997+, Nubira 1997+, Tacuma 1997+# MINI 2001+# MITSUBISHI Shogun, Pajero, Montero 1991 - 2000# MITSUBISHI Shogun, Pajero, Montero 2000+# FIAT Ulysse 1997+# FIAT Scudo 1998+# DISCOVERY 1993 - 98, Defender 1998+, Range Rover 1993 - 02# NISSAN Premacy (CP)# NISSAN Micra 1996 - 02, Almera 1995 - 00. Primera 1996-99# NISSAN Micra 1999+, Primera 1999 - 01# NISSAN Primera 2002+# PEUGEOT 106 1999+# PEUGEOT 206 1998 - 00# PEUGEOT 206 2001+, 307 2001+, 406 / Coupe 2001+# PEUGEOT 306 1993 - 97# PEUGEOT 306 1997 - 00# PEUGEOT 306 2001+# PEUGEOT 406 / Coupe 1995 - 98# PEUGEOT 806 1998+# PEUGEOT Partner 1998 -# ROVER METRO

Посмотреть и скачать можно здесь

Это уже по моему дважды писалось, один раз точьно, мне писал Citrin

нигде не видел, покажитевот еще интересная статейка по привязке ситроенов, похоже с пежо делается тоже самое

CITROEN KEY FOB REMOTE PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONSXSARA?XANTIA?SYNERGIE? EVASIONCENTRAL DOOR LOCK (1 BUTTON PLIP KEY)1. Ensure all doors are unlocked using the key.2. Press and hold the plip key button until the LED stops flashing.3. After releasing the button, the LED will light constantly.4. Press the Plip Button once, and the LED will extinguish.5. Open the door and hold the Plip key near the Ignition switch, and press the plip button once.6. Now turn the ignition ON, and wait 10 seconds then turn ignition OFF.7. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.CENTRAL DOOR LOCK with DEADLOCKING (2 BUTTON PLIP KEY)1. Ensure all the doors are unlocked using the key.2. Press and HOLD the large plip key button while the LED flashes continuously for 20 seconds. After 20 seconds press the small deadlock button once while still holding the large button.3. The LED will stop flashing.4. Release the large button and the LED will light constantly.5. Press the large button one time, and the LED will go out.6. Open the door and hold the Plip key near the Ignition switch, and press the large plip button one time.7. Now turn the ignition ON, and wait 10 seconds then turn ignition OFF.8. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.BERLINGO?98 >1. Turn the Ignition switch to accessory position using the key, without the remote plip attached.2. Hold the Plip key towards the receiver at the front of the vehicle.3. Press the large plip button, then the small plip button on the remote.4. Repeat for second Plip key if required.5. Turn the ignition OFF.6. After 5 seconds the Plip should now operate.SAXO 99 >1. Unlock the vehicle using the Key.2. Press the LOCK button 2 times within 20 seconds of unlocking the vehicle.XSARA PICASSO1. Turn the Ignition ON.2. Press and HOLD the LOCK button for 5 seconds.3. Turn the Ignition OFF.4. After 5 seconds test the Plip key.DISPATCH1. Turn the Ignition ON, and wait for LED to go out.(If fitted)2. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button with 20 seconds.3. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK on other PLIPS within 10 seconds.4. LED should light for 1 second.5. Check PLIPS for operation.XANTIA MK11. UNLOCK THE MAKING SURE ALL DOORS ARE UNLOCKED.2. SWITCH ON THE IGNITION WITH A SPARE KEY.3. HOLD THE REMOTE UPTO THE RECIEVER (DOME IN ROOF).4. PRESS AND HOLD THE BUTTON NEAREST THE FLIP KEY FOR 5 SECONDS.5. PRESS AND HOLD THE OTHER BUTTON FOR 5 SECONDS.6. SWITCH OFF IGNITION.7. TRY THE REMOTE.IF IT HASNT WORKED 1ST TIME REPEAT THE PROCESS AGAIN AND TRY WITH THE IGNITION SET TO ACCESSORY.Basically if you already have a remote plip and the hinged key in it is the one that you use for your ignition / starting then you will have to somehow remove the key from the plip - unless of course you have a spare key. The reason for this is you need to program the plip(s) with the ignition key turned on. We were OK in this respect because my wife's Xantia had to have a new ignition key barrel fitted which came with two new keys. I hope this will become clearer in a minute. So you turn on the ignition with the key and then you have about five seconds to program the remote - any suitable remote control can be programmed to the car since the "intelligent" bit is in the transceiver - in the headlining near the mirror. Within this five second period hold the plip close to the red ball in the roof and press either button a few times. If things are quiet outside you may hear a soft "click" sound from the transceiver - this is good and means you have been successful. Turn ignition off - wait a few seconds and then try the remote - it should lock / unlock the car. Now the bit they don't tell you anywhere! If this is the sole remote control for your car then excellent, you are finished. If however this is for a spare and you already have a remote you will probably find that your original no longer works! This is because you have programmed a new code algorithm between your transceiver and your remote and the original plip has been locked out. However all is not lost because I found out how you can program more than one key - by a process of trial and error and much pulling out of hair. I was able to reprogram my first key using the same technique as described but then my spare didn't work and vice versa - aaaagggghhhhhh!!! I then went for a beer and applied some deep thought and came up with an idea. What if all remotes had to be programmed within the five second window - which is sort of logical? So I returned to the car with both plips at the ready. I turned on the ignition and held both plips up to the transceiver and pressed them alternately. I may / may not have heard the soft clicking sound but when I turned off ignition both remotes were correctly programmed. I can't remember if you have to open / close the driver's door before trying the remotes. Give it a go - I hope I have described the process correctly. It worked for me and I hope it works for you to Best of luck!

Вкратце, по-руски, о 2х типах ключей, насколько мне позволяет мой английский:ЦЕНТРАЛЬНЫЙ ДВЕРНОЙ ЗАМОК (1 КНОПОЧНЫЙ КЛЮЧ)1. Убедиться, что все двери закрыты, замки в них в открытом положении.2. Нажмите и держите большую кнопку пока не прекратит мигать диод.3. После того как отпустите кнопку, диод будет постоянно гореть.4. Нажмите кнопку и диод погаснет.5. Откройте дверь и поднесите ключ к замку зажигания, нажмите кнопку на брелке.6. Теперь включите зажигание и ждите 10 секунд, потом выключите зажигание7. Спустя 5 секунд ключ должен работать.ЦЕНТРАЛЬНЫЙ ДВЕРНОЙ ЗАМОК С ДЕАДЛОК (2 КНОПКИ)1. Убедиться, что все двери закрыты, замки в них в открытом положении.2. Нажмите и ДЕРЖИТЕ большую кнопку, в то время как диод мигает, непрерывно в течение 20 секунд. Спустя 20 секунд нажмите маленькую кнопку, все еще держа большую кнопку.3. Диод прекратит мигать.4. Отпустите большую кнопку, диод будет постоянно гореть.5. Нажмите большую кнопку и диод погаснет.5. Откройте дверь и поднесите ключ к замку зажигания, нажмите большую кнопку на брелке.6. Теперь включите зажигание и ждите 10 секунд, потом выключите зажигание.7. Спустя 5 секунд ключ должен работать.

Сегодня вышел из автоса, жму на кнопку а машина молчит, сел в неё, повернул ключ, вытянул из замка, нажал на кнопку и центральный заработал. Вопрос, почему он "потерял" ключ. Так теряет, когда находясь вне зоны действия понажимать кнопку раз 10.

Сегодня вышел из автоса, жму на кнопку а машина молчит, сел в неё, повернул ключ, вытянул из замка, нажал на кнопку и центральный заработал. Вопрос, почему он "потерял" ключ. Так теряет, когда находясь вне зоны действия понажимать кнопку раз 10.

У меня тоже частенько теряет ключ.....достаточно отойти с зоны досягаемости и войти заново, начинает работать, и в последнее время что-то частенько

• 4 недели спустя...

У меня тоже частенько теряет ключ.....достаточно отойти с зоны досягаемости и войти заново, начинает работать, и в последнее время что-то частенько

может просто дело в батарейке?

• Создать...